Greenspace Ltd specialises in “natural” water system design and build. Classical marble water features and dancing fountains are not our speciality! Water systems in balance with nature and which are well thought out are.
We take a very practical approach to our “Water” design. Learn, mimic and work in harmony with the local environment and nature. Our basic rules:
- Our projects should not have a negative “water” impact on the environment and where possible use the landscape and environment to help clean, improve and conserve water.
- Lush landscapes are very important to us but should landscapes be implemented at all in water shortage areas? What is the balance of native drought tolerant plants. How to impliment irrigation etc? These are all points that need to be addressed early on the project planning phase.
- Long term testing of water and understanding seasonal effects on water quality is of the upmost importance.
- Get your zero and levels right and don’t fight against the natural flow!
- Where applicable introduce play and usage into the water system. Bring the people as close and get them to interact with water.
- Educate people about water through the project. How to conserve, reuse, filter and be responsible for it.